The keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet that offers many health benefits. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
The idea is for you to get more calories from protein and fat and less from carbohydrates. You cut back most on the carbs that are easy to digest, like sugar, soda, pastries, and white bread.
It’s important to note that the keto diet is a short term diet that’s focussed on weight loss rather than the pursuit of health benefits.
How to make Carb-Free Keto Bread.
This recipe is for anyone who follows the Keto diet! I hope you like it!
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika powder
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 3/4 Tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 Tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tsp steviana sweetner
- 2 1/2 cup Tahini
- Start heating the oven to 180° C/ 356° F.
- Mix tahini sauce, eggs and rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf baking mold. Sprinkle sesame seeds and chia seeds on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
Note: you can place a sheet of baking paper to prevent the bread from sticking to the pan.
Check out the full video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/-caXXukdCoY